Eliminate the problems of thin eyebrows, cleft eyebrows, short eyebrows, missing eyebrows with eyebrow painting – COSMOPOLITAN Magazine
Have you ever been sitting in a car and seen your eyebrows through the car side window and felt disappointed? I want to go home and fill my tail. I'm going to get my eyebrows tattooed, but I'm afraid it will be like what's in the news. Don't be upset about this minor problem because we have good techniques and professionals to recommend.
Did you know?
Eyebrow painting that we know Its origins come from China, which involves drawing lines on the original eyebrows to look like the eyebrows have been added to form the original eyebrow shape. It is also a way to correct the appearance and shape of the eyebrows to make them more beautiful. This paint will last up to 2-3 years, depending on the skin condition of each person. Nowadays, there are places that provide eyebrow painting services. Or have a lot of eyebrow tattoos? If girls are wondering how do we know? that the service location is safe and reliable Here are some things to check:
Things to consider when choosing a service location
- Experience of the place and the creator
- Device security
Things to do after doing
- Absolutely do not expose your eyebrows to water for 5-10 days.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream received from the surgery location to your eyebrows every 2 hours for 1 week.
- If scabs appear, do not peel them yourself.
- The next eyebrow filler must be 2 months away from the first.
- The first time you do it, the color may peel off, depending on the case. You can use eyeshadow to fill in the missing parts. While waiting to be refilled