Eyebrows are another important beauty element. that every woman cares about “Because eyebrows are a prominent feature on the face” that makes them look three-dimensional like the saying goes. “Eyebrows are the crown of the face.” Beautiful, well-shaped eyebrows. Helps increase beauty and charm. and add balance to the face Just adjust the shape of your eyebrows to suit your face shape, starting easily with eyebrow waxing.
Eyebrow waxing is one of the methods for temporarily removing eyebrow hair. Using warm wax to open up the pores before waxing your eyebrows. Hot eyebrow waxing is a highly effective method for plucking hair. Suitable for sensitive and sensitive skin. Rarely causes irritation.
Who is eyebrow wax suitable for?
Eyebrow waxing Made to shape the eyebrows so that they can be drawn easily. Suitable for people whose eyebrows are not shaped and are difficult to style. Once the eyebrows are waxed, it will make the eyebrows look more shaped. and lasts for about 1 month. In addition, when new hairs gradually emerge, they will be the newly created hair tips. It is softer than plucking or shaving your eyebrows.
Advantages of eyebrow waxing
- It is a highly effective method of eyebrow hair removal. Can remove hair completely in one go.
- New hair takes a long time to grow, about 1 month.
- The new hair will be soft. Not a hard stump
- If you wax regularly This may cause the eyebrows in the waxed area to gradually grow darker. Thin until it doesn't grow anymore.
Preparation before eyebrow waxing
Before receiving eyebrow waxing service There should be basic preparation as follows.
- Before waxing your eyebrows, you should not laser, shave, or trim your eyebrows for at least 2-4 weeks.
- Before waxing your eyebrows, avoid exposure to the sun for at least 2-4 weeks.
- Refrain from scrubbing, spas, facial massages, saunas, or using products containing AHA for at least 2-3 days to prevent irritation.
- Those with sensitive skin should inform the staff before receiving the service.
Caring for yourself after eyebrow waxing
After receiving the eyebrow waxing service You should take care of yourself initially to reduce irritation as follows:
- After waxing your eyebrows for about 1-2 hours, you should not expose the area where you waxed your eyebrows to water or direct sunlight. To reduce irritation
- After waxing your eyebrows, you should regularly apply oil or lotion to keep the skin moisturized.
- Do not scrub or sauna the waxed area.
- Avoid creams that contain alcohol or AHA because they can sting and irritate the skin.
For any girls who are interested?
If you are interested in seeking consultation and advice, you may visit and inquire for more information at
982/22 Gateway Ekamai Shopping Center Building
5th floor, office zone
Room number 5110 Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Subdistrict
Khlong Toei District, Bangkok 10110
Nos: 093-365-0700, 086-334-5632
Email : email@example.com
Business hours: Every day 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.